Friday, April 30, 2010

So Shall we Buy Cornetto's and Dance with the Drunkards?

I've been meaning to put up some photos from the Surry hills festival, I went with my friend Cassilda, and had such a rad day, and yes, I did just use the word rad...

The Lemon-Lime Aide was so good


So much Lemon-Lime Aide
The buzz was crazy, it was really nice to see such a strong sense of community in the middle of the city


My socks ended up driving me crazy, slipping down to trip me up
Cassilda is incredible


Oh and heres a shot of my not so new blonde hair, soon to be rose coloured
And the Gozleme, Oh man the Gozleme
Then we bought Coconuts of Glory, mmmm
And hung out in the sun while the bands played, it was pretty great



Best day I'd had in a while, couldn't stop laughing, and while Cassilda bought a gorgeous peach ball gown I ended up going home with a pot of Lavender and Jade, something to do with my plan to turn my bedroom into a green house, I'll take photo's to prove it later, Happy Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment