Saturday, June 12, 2010

Rose Coloured Hair




A while ago I mentioned that I was thinking of dyeing my hair, well I finally got around to it... Even though I was going for a brighter pink, I'm kind of liking this pale rose colour, at least it's something different. I've been so busy lately its been ridiculous, and I've just been offered an internship at the magazine where I've been helping out, so now that I've taken that, new blog posts might become a bit sporadic, as if they weren't already.
I've been listening to alot of songs at the moment that remind me of a few years ago, little time capsules that instantly make me feel more confident and sure of where I'm going. For me music is the fastest way of conjuring up a feeling, I love being able to manipulate my mood at the touch of my ipod. Its the only way I've been surviving the early mornings I've had recently!

No comments:

Post a Comment