Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dean & Deluca Was Never the Same

Everyone has a comfort tv show that they watch to put their mind into peaceful auto pilot and forget about the current state their world resides in. Mine is Felicity, with it's late nineties New York goodness.
There are so many things about this show that I love, firstly Kerri Russell was the first lead character I had ever seen with curly hair on TV, I was immediately won over.
Secondly the basic premise was leaving your hometown behind for New York, (you see where I'm going with this?)
Thirdly Felicity's style was at times both incredibly rad and hilarious, So many sweaters, cardigans and basic t-shirts.
And Finally anyone who sends tapes instead of letters is instantly in my good books, and with that I leave you to go indulge in my secret love of all things a bit dodgy, lame and nineties.

No comments:

Post a Comment