Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Daisy tint your specks

My friends can attest that given the chance I would totally wear these sunglasses in public, and not only wear them but LOVE THEM. It worries me how many people I've encountered recently, who when asked if they "like that bowler hat", or if they like the idea I had to "shave half my head", say "No, Don't", without a second thought. What happened to, well firstly, a sense of humour and secondly, a sense of sartorial adventure, regardless of whether the end result is considered "hot" by a twelve year old who has been watching too many reality TV shows, or a forty something man sitting in a cubicle at his advertorial job. Both of whom are entitled to their opinion of what looks good, as long as they remember the value of individualism and above all, that fashion is meant to be a reflection of that individual, and an expression of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment