Friday, November 27, 2009

Hot Hot Heat

As I write this the fan I've propped up on a mountain of mismatched magazines on the coffee table is beginning to swing ominously from side to side, oh well at least its making it slightly cooler in here. Spring is quickly turning into summer and I'm beginning to realise that the apartment i moved into five months ago is really fucking hot.
As it gets warmer i find my eating habits slowly disintegrating into two categories, fresh fruit and iced coffee, mmm nutritious!
Above is a photo I took of the view outside my bedroom window just after the jacaranda finally flowered
I thought they were pretty glorious at the time but now all the sticky little flowers have embedded themselves in the roof of my car, really fun.
My fan is about to die and thus my blogging is over for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment